Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake
A blend of Chives and Parsley complete this creamy cheesy Potato recipe.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 60 mins
- Serves 4
- A Roast Dinner
- Your favourite barbequed cut of meat.
Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake RecipeClose
What you'll neeed
- Preheat oven to 220°C (conventional).
- Layer sliced potato into a medium sized baking dish.
- In a jug, mix together cream and Recipe Base and pour over potatoes.
- Cover dish with aluminium foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and remove foil. Top with cheese and bake uncovered for a further 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cheese is golden brown.
- Serve as a side dish
Water, Garlic, Onion, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Cheese 1%, Food Acid (Lactic), Herbs (Chives 0.5%, Parsley 0.5%), Flavour (contains Dairy), Pepper.
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|