Mild Chicken Curry RecipeClose
What you'll need
In a Slow Cooker
1. Heat canola oil spray in pan and cook chicken until brown.
2. Place chicken, vegetables and recipe base into slow cooker and stir.
3. Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
4. Add light cream and stir through, 10 mins before serving.
5. Serve with rice. Please note slow cookers vary. For a thicker sauce remove the lid 20 minutes before end of cooking.
Please note that slow cookers vary. For a thicker sauce remove the lid 20 minutes before the end of cooking.
Water, Brown Sugar, Thickeners (Modified Cornstarch, Xanthan Gum (contains Soy), Natural Chicken Flavour, Coriander 2%, Cumin 1.5%, Turmeric 1.5%, Sugar, Salt, Fenugreek, Garlic, Food Acid (Lactic), Cardamom, Pepper, Clove, Natural Butter Flavour, Chilli.
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives
Contains Dairy & Soy.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|